Finca Valonga 3 Teresas 2019
- Type of wine: Red oak.
- Varieties: Grenache, Tempranillo, Syrah.
- Grape Origin: Finca Valonga Vineyards.
- Vineyard: Own vineyards.
- Presentation: Bordeaux 75 cl. Sold in boxes of 6 bottles.
- Presentation: 13.5% Vol.
- Content: 1 bottle.
- Ideal to accompany meats with mild seasonings, especially pork, all kinds of poultry, roasts, barbecues and cheeses.
- Service temperature: 16 – 18 °C.
More information about 3 Teresas
Tres Teresas is the fruit of a family project that has reached its 3rd generation.
Tres Teresas is a tribute to three women born in different times and with different personalities, but with common qualities: know-how and their great love for winemaking.
First pre-fermentation with cold maceration for 5 days at 9 °C. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at 28 °C with the skins for 15 days. Malolactic fermentation takes place in the tanks.
The wines remain for 6 months in American-French barrels.
It has a cherry color well covered with a violet rim. Clean and intense aromas of ripe fruit with spicy connotes. In the mouth it is powerful and fruity, sweet and concentrated. Expressive wine with pleasant sensations in the mouth.
Awards and scores
- SILVER medal Catavinum World Wine & Spirits 2020
- 91 points Guía Vivir el Vino 2020
- 95 points CIVAS medal with distinction competition Akatavino 2019
- SILVER medal about Semana Vitivinícola 2018
- 92 points about Semana Vitivinícola 2018