Finca Valonga Claraluna 2021
- Type of wine: Dry white.
- Varieties: 90% small grain Muscat 10% Chardonnay.
- Grape Origin: Finca Valonga Vineyards.
- Vineyard: Own vineyards
- Production: 23,500 bottles
- Presentation: 13.5% Vol.
- Content: 1 bottle.
- Ideal to accompany fish, seafood, ceviches, sushi, risottos, cold soups…
- Service temperature: 8 – 10 ºC.
More information about Claraluna
In stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. Once fermentation is finished, it remains in tank until bottling.
Origin of grapes
Wine made from grapes from our Moscatel de Grano Menudo vineyard, at an altitude of 350 meters, on the banks of the Cinca River, east of Aragon. Lands characterized by a very dry climate, limestone soils, great sun exposure and low rainfall.
Straw yellow color, elegant and fresh aromas of stone fruits, tropical (peach, apricot, pineapple), citrus and white flowers. Its palate is clean, tasty and very fresh.
Awards and scores
- Best young white wine from ARAGON-PREMIOS 2022 VINOS DE ARAGON 2022 97/100 points
- SILVER medal Certamen TOP WINE 2022
- 89 points Guia Peñin 2021
- 90,15 points GUIA WINE UP! 2021
- 90 points GOLD CWWS medal Competition 2021
- SILVER medal Certamen TOP WINE 2020