Finca Valonga Chardonnay 2022
- Type of wine: White without aging.
- Varieties: 100% Chardonnay.
- Grape origin: French Countryside.
- Vineyard: Own vineyards.
- Production: 23,500 bottles.
- Presentation: Borgoña 75 cl. Sold in a box of 6 bottles.
- Presentation: 13.5% Vol.
- Content: 1 bottle.
- Ideal to accompany white meats, fish, smoked meats and cured cheeses.
- Service temperature: 8º-10º.
More information about Chardonnay
Obtaining the must by bleeding after 18 hours of cold maceration at 9 °C with the skins. Then it ferments in a stainless steel tank between 15 and 18 °C.
Straw yellow color with greenish hues. Clean and bright.
Intense aroma with good varietal expression (hazelnuts, toasted…) blended with notes of tropical fruit (pineapple and grapefruit) and citrus. Dense and creamy palate, with ample development and fresh acidity.
Awards and scores
- 91 points Gold medal Catavinum Wine World & Spirits Competition 2021
- 90 points Guía Vivir el vino 2021
- 90 points “Cuadro de Honor” Guía del vino cotidiano 20-21
- GOLD medal Catavinum Wine World & Spirits Competition 2020
- 89 points Guía Vivir el vino 2020
- 92,5 points GOLD CIVAS medal competition Akatavino Civas 2019
- SILVER medal competition Catavinum Wine World & Spirits Competition 2019
- 92 points GOLD medal Guía Akatavinos 2017
- 90 points Guía Repsol 2017-18
- 91 points Guía de la semana Vitivinicola 2017