Finca Valonga Garnacha 2019
- Type of wine: Red oak
- Varieties: 100% Garnacha
- Grape Origin: Vineyards of Finca Valonga and Pago La Tejería.
- Vineyard: Own vineyards
- Production: 30,000 bottles
- Presentation: Bordeaux 75 cl. For sale in boxes of 6 bottles
- Presentation: 14,5% Vol.
- Content: 1 bottle.
- Ideal to accompany rice, poultry and barbecues
- Service temperature: 16 – 18 °C.
More information about Garnacha
Our wines are made traditionally from a careful selection of grapes
Garnet cherry color with good fruit expression. Clean and intense aromas. In the mouth it has a sweet and soft palate and finally leaves us with a long and fruity aftertaste
- Structure: Calcareous, deep and with good drainage, based on soft materials from the Quaternary Era
- Ph: 7,5
- Altitude: 300 meters above sea level
- Location: Municipal district of Belver de Cinca
- IGP: Valle del Cinca
Prizes and scores
- 88 points Guia PEÑIN 2021
- 89,77 points Guia WINE UP! 2021
- 89 points GOLD Medal CWW&SPIRITS Competition 2021
- 90 points Guia VIVIR EL VINO 2021
- GOLD medal Certamen TOP WINE 2020