Finca Valonga Tinto Joven 2021
- Type of wine: Red wine with violet rim
- Varieties: Garnacha, Syrah and Merlot
- Grape Origin: Finca Valonga Vineyards
- Vineyard: Own vineyards
- Production: 90,000 bottles.
- Presentation: Bordeaux 75 cl. Sold in boxes of 6 bottles.
- Presentation: 13.5% Vol.
- Ideal for informal meals, rice dishes, barbecues…
- Service temperature: 16-18 °C.
More information about Young Red
Once the grapes have been preselected, each variety is fermented separately at 28 °C in stainless steel with daily pumping over. Subsequently, macerate for 20 days.
Intense cherry with violet hues, aroma of ripe red and black fruits and roasted notes, coffee, mineral memories. Well assembled warm nose
Awards and scores
- 89 points Guía de la Semana Vitivinícola 2018
- 91 points Guía Akatavinos 2017